The Pyramid Code is a made-for-television documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. The series is based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
The Pyramid Code features interviews with prominent scholars and authors in multidisciplinary fields (see Cast): geology, physics, astrophysics, archaeology, bilogical engineering, magnetic field theory, hieroglyphics, and Egyptology. The series explores penetrating questions:
- Who were the ancients and what did they know?
- Could the pyramids be much older than traditional Egyptology would have us believe?
- Could it be that the ancients were more technologically advanced than we are today?
- Why do we have so little understanding of the ancient Egyptians?
- Are there still secrets hidden in plain sight?
- Do new discoveries force the issue of establishing a new chronology?
- Are there little known sites that provide clues to a new understanding of our distant past?
- Are we really the most advanced civilization to ever live on Earth?